The VAN Service - Vermont Automated Notification ServiceUp one level
WHEN IT COMES TO AN OFFENDER'S STATUS EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO KNOW - The VAN Service is the Department of Correction's free and confidential Victim Notification and Information Service which is available to anyone. To find out the custody or supervision status of an offender or to register for notification call toll free 866-976-8267 (VANS) or register online at www.vinelink.com. For more information contact Victim Services at (888)810-1847
- THE VAN Service Information Sheet
- Information and facts about the Vermont Automated Notification Service
- VAN Service Background and History
- A brief background and history of the efforts to automate the Department of Corrections victim notification system.
- VINELink Quick Guide
- A Quick Guide for how to register for notification through VINElink.com. When you register onto VANS through www.vinelink.com you can register anonymously or you can register your name and address. Direct Victims and Affected Persons are asked to register a name and an address and not to register anonymously. There are some notification events that will not be done automatically and there may be times when a caseworker or victim's advocate might need to get in touch with you to share important information or to get your input on release planning. If we don't have your name we cannot contact you. All information submited to VANS through VINElink is kept confidential and cannot be seen by any member of the public.
- THE VAN SERVICE LOGO
- Register directly onto VANS through VINElink. click here