Vermont Parole BoardUp one level
The Vermont Parole Board as an independent entity that considers eligible offenders for parole, rendering just decisions by balancing victim needs, the risk to public safety, while promoting offender accountability success. The Vermont Parole Board is the only releasing authority for offenders eligible for parole.
- The Parole Board
- About The Parole Board
- Overview of the Vermont Parole Board and Parole Hearings.
- Tentative Schedules
- Tentative Hearing Dates For The Parole Board Hearings at Correctional Sites and Probation & Parole Offices.
- Final Schedules
- Final Parole Board Hearing Schedules For Correctional Sites and Probation & Parole Offices.
- Vermont Parole Board Manual
- Revised November 1st, 2016.